Nitecore TUP 1000 Lumen Max USB Rechargeable Keychain-Pocket Everyday Carry Flashlight.
- Uses a CREE XP-L HD V6 LED with max output of 1000 lumens
- Max intensity of 8130cd with max throw of 197 yards / 180 meters
- Multi-functional OLED screen with real-time display of lumens, battery voltage, runtime, etc
- Built in, USB rechargeable (micro usb) 1200mAh Lithium Ion battery.
- Advanced Power Cut-off (APC) technology for ultra-low parasitic drain.
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output up to 70 hours
- Dual side switch design.
- 5 brightness levels with direct access to turbo
- intelligent mode memory function.
- 2 lockout modes (half lockout and full lockout modes)
- Incorporated Advanced temperature regulation (ATR) Patient number ZL201510534543.6
- Metal ring pull able to withstand 66 pounds/30 kilograms of weight.
- HA III hard-anodixed finish
- Impact resistant to 3.28 feet/1 meter
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
While searching for a replacement for my Nitecore TIP 360 Lumens Keychain, I came across this one, the TUP 1000 Lumens Pocket Light. Though not as sleek or thin for front pocket of pants as the TIP 360 Lumens for convenience, it is accommodating in brightness. The digital display is unique, time will tell if effective during usage. Overall, I did find a keychain adaptable lumen. I am satisfied.